This year, we plan to stay on the Chesapeake Bay all summer and rediscover the beauty of the home waters. Next year we will return to our favorite area, New England and Maine! Here are some photos of our work.
Radeen always helps with everything!
Of course she gets Flowers & Chocolates for Easter....while she paints!
Our "Science" project, painting 1 foot, and going with old
Working the Teak, note cover left on an extra 4 weeks!
New Plumbing Installed, new Odor Safe Plus, new tank, new PHII
Finally, after 4 weeks of yard work, we are LAUNCHED
WELCOME to SEASON #10 of Island Spirit Sailing Adventures!
Our Goals for this year:
- Re-discover the Chesapeake Bay
- Enjoy our marina and home town
- Launch the 22' T-top 125hp fishing boat and pull Radeen on the tube, she loves this!
- Share our sailing and boating passion with friends and family
- Dream of the Bahamas, Maine, and Block Island