|Sunset from our Slip at Harbour Cay Club|
- 5 Days installing the SSB radio
- 2-3 Days motorsailing Marathon to Miami
- 4-5 Days studying for the Ham Exams
- 1 Day to actually take the Ham radio exams
....Weeks of simple living and peaceful life afloat on the boat in warm sunny Fl....
|Kathy and Alan, good friends on IP420 Flatlander|
|Tiki Hut "Cone of Knowledge" 1700 gatherings are GREAT|
|Radeen and Hayden arrive to take their HAM EXAMs|
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
So, Hayden installed the radio, Radeen passed the needed HAM General Exam, and it will now be Hayden who learns how to set-up and use Winlink.org, proving once again that we make a great team!
Here are a few Great Photos of returning to Miami
|Sunset off Rodriguez Key, Hawk Channel, Florida Keys|
|Sunset sponsored by Verizon, note the Verizon Logo in the vapor trail|
|Channel Five Bridge, the old Flagler Railroad Bridge and the New US 1 highway bridge|
|HAM Radeen sailing past Miami on her way North to Miami Beach|
|Sunset over Miami as seen from anchor off Miami Beach, FL|
- We had planned to re-explore and re-enjoy Miami and Miami Beach.
- We have family visiting next week and the closest they could get was Hollywood.
- We planned to sail over to the Bahamas Feb 9th or later.
- Biscayne Bay is FANTASTIC and has so much to offer with so many anchorages. We LOVE IT! We wanted to return.