|Motor Sailing Black Point to George Town, Bahamas|
|Radeen filling in the log book, Jeff and Hayden blasting to GT|
1. Miami to Morgan's Bluff on Andros (overnight on the banks and out NW channel)
2. Morgan's Bluff to West Bay on New Providence (we got stuck there 3 day w/25 knots ESE)
3. West Bay to Highborne Cay (fantastic sail, close hauled...get fuel and water)
4. Highborne Cay to Black Point (take Radeen out for Lobster Dinner at Lorraines)
5. Black Point out Dotham Cut to George Town (motor sail in 15-20 with it 20 degrees off stb bow)
Total Distance, 325 nautical miles
Jeff's house rental begins now on Sunday Feb 17-24 and his wife Sharon is flying in for a winter vacation along with friends from California! Jeff will be taking the water taxi run by ELVIS, the harbor master, to shore if it is too rough to use the tender. We plan to stay here for a while, relax and tour the island and the area with Jeff and Sharon. After that, we hope to press on and explore from here. We now have a full month to explore from here back up to the Abacos.
Thank you for following along.
Hayden, Radeen and Jeff on anchor off Vollyball Beach, George Town, Bahamas.
|Look at the BLUE WATER.....beautiful|
|Radeen's Blue Shirt is NOT as blue as the water!|
|Radeen overlooks the George Town approach, again, look at the water color|
|Salt spray has been spraying over the windshields for seven days!|
Our boat is so salty and crusty....
|Dotham Cut just north of Black Point. This is a great exit to sea|
Notice the north rocky point, the opening is about 300 feet wide!